Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Outings

For the summer months I decided not to have my kids drive me crazy in the house all summer. So I made a decision to take them out at least once or twice a week to get them out of the house. My husband is always at work so he is out of the question to go with us, or to even entertain the kids.  So our first outing was to the Maritim Aquarium here in Norwalk, CT. It's no Brooklyn Aquarium but the kids never even notice the difference. We walked around to see all the fish, the sharks and more fish (no whales). Then we moved on to the frogs, the seals and  we touch the sting rays, so cool by the way. We went on a ride from the movie Happy Feet which was way too short. Then we ended the day with seeing the Meekrats which were so cute. So by the time we got home the Kids were fast asleep, well at least my daughter was, my son wanted to play outside. The day ended nice with some nice photos and the kids going to bed early from exhaustion. One day down the rest of the summer to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment